|Carson Hamilton||Tax Mapper I|
|Lorrie Stevens||GIS Tech II|
The functions of the Land Records office are:
- To maintain and update all digital and hard copy county maps,
- To initiate all real property records into the tax system by mapping property lines and assigning parcel numbers,
- To resolve problems involving property transfers.
- To maintain the public access area by providing up to date information for the area.
Available information from the Land Records office:
- Overlay maps, photocopies of maps, and property record cards are available in the public access area of the Mapping Department for a fee.
- By self-service, a limited number of property record cards are available at no charge in the public access area.